Wednesday, February 3, 2010

EXAM??

Assalamualaikum..selamat pagi, petang dan malam..

Alhamdulillah praise be to Allah cause i have a small chance today to post something in my lovely blog..heheh(quite cute for me-green leaves especially)..I am at home right now preparing for the mid sem exam next week..those who read this please pray for me..may Allah bless u all..insya allah..i know i have to struggle for this really important exam..very important for me..

i know that allah knows what i'll face on the next day..and i believe allah will never change our life if we do not change ourself..i believe with this say.."we have to face difficulties before we can get the happines"..yes!..it is true..just think about it!

How come we will get what we want without difficulties on the beginning..actually the important thing is our effort..how far is our effort..not the result..if we manage to do better effort,,then whatever the result that will come out..we can accept it happily..right??

all right..i think i have to stop now..heehe as usual a ton of work waiting for me..ok daa

assalamualaikum! ilalliqo' after exam..!! to my friend..i miss u all..

No comments: